Certified electrical engineering technician – Power engineering/Data processing (f/m/divers)
- Planning, tendering and on-site construction supervision in the field of medium-voltage and low- voltage technology, as well as MSR and process control technology with an interface to construction and mechanical engineering for electrotechnical facilities for wastewater, sludge treatment and water treatment plants as well as special structures and industrial buildings
- You have completed the training as a state-certified electrical engineering technician.
- You ideally have gained of project experience, also internationally, in the field of electrical Engineering.
- You have good English language skills.
- You are characterized by a confident appearance and an independent way of working.
- You are communicative and like working in a team.
What we offer you
You can expect a dynamic work environment, with challenging and varied tasks offering a development potential. Modern working conditions, working time models geared to the needs of our employees as well as an adequate and competitive remuneration are self-evident for us. We take you through our diverse on-the-job trainings. Friendly cooperation and respect for each other are important to us, regular team and company events bring us closer together. With us, you have the freedom to develop creative solutions with your skills and ideas. In this regard, we offer plenty of room for individual initiative and opportunities to take responsibility.
Your new employer
We are a national and international engineering company founded in 1937. Around 120 empolyees work for us in smaller and larger locations - but always together. We combine our consulting and planning expertise and our decades of experience with each other in order to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our customers in the areas of waste water disposal, water management, energy technology and infrastructure.
Your new sphere of activities
In the field of medium-voltage and low-voltage technology, as well as MSR and process control technology with an interface to construction and mechanical engineering, we plan and supervise sophisticated electrotechnical facilities for wastewater, sludge treatment and water treatment plants, special structures and industrial buildings.
We look forward to receiving your application
DAHLEM Beratende Ingenieure GmbH & Co. Wasserwirtschaft KG
Jörg Müller | Bonsiepen 7 | 45136 Essen
Tel. +49 (0)201 - 8967 - 205