- You will support the office management and our 20-member team in all organizational, commercial and administrative tasks.
- You will arrange and control appointments, manage the car fleet and office supplies.
- You will act as a friendly contact person for our business clients and employees and handle the correspondence with our business clients and partners.
- You will plan and book business trips and be in charge of account settlement.
- You will compile presentations, proposals and project delivery documents.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the field of Assistance/Administration and, for example, have completed a commercial education.
- Teamwork, customer and process-oriented thinking are natural for you.
- With a great deal of organizational talent and an independent way of working, you guide your office unit through everyday life.
- Your curiosity is the key to a motivated readiness to work and develop.
- Positive thinking and attitude support us all in our daily work.
- A safe and effective handling of Microsoft Office applications and a good command of German and English distinguish you.
What we offer you
You can expect a dynamic work environment, with challenging and varied tasks offering a development potential. Modern working conditions, working time models geared to the needs of our employees as well as an adequate and competitive remuneration are self-evident for us. We take you through our diverse on-the-job trainings. Friendly cooperation and respect for each other are important to us, regular team and company events bring us closer together. With us, you have the freedom to develop creative solutions with your skills and ideas. In this regard, we offer plenty of room for individual initiative and opportunities to take responsibility.
Your new empoloyer
We are a national and international engineering company founded in 1937. Around 120 employees work for us in smaller and larger locations - but always together. We combine our consulting and planning expertise and our decades of experience with each other in order to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our customers in the areas of waste water disposal, water management, energy technology and infrastructure.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
DAHLEM Beratende Ingenieure GmbH & Co. Wasserwirtschaft KG
Jörg Müller | Bonsiepen 7 | 45136 Essen
Tel. +49 (0)201 - 8967 - 205