- Coordination of appointments
- Preparation of minutes of meetings
- Operation of exchange platforms, e.g. Winplan
- You will form the interface between us and the client's project manager
- Preparation of award procedures and coordination of further internal procedures
- Maintenance and processing of the company-wide personnel deployment planning
- Determination, resp. compilation of fee calculation bases
- Successfully completed business training
- Ideally, you have initial experience in a comparable position
- Distinctive organizational talent with a structured way of working
- You enjoy organising and managing projects using common communication tools
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office: Excel, MS-Project, Word and Outlook
- Team spirit, diligence and initiative
What we offer you
With us, you can look forward to a future-proof workplace and individual support. In addition to diverse projects, a high-performance team awaits you in a modern, family-friendly company. We respond to our employees‘ needs by offering additional benefits, such as work-family balance measures. Flexible working hours are self-evident for us. You will benefit from an attractive social package, e.g. through offers in the context of health management and company pension schemes.
Your new employer
We are a nationally and internationally active engineering company founded in 1937. We have around 120 employees at small and large locations - but always together. We combine our consulting and planning expertise with decades of experience and offer solutions with a sustainable focus in the areas of wastewater disposal, water management, energy technology and infrastructure.
Your new area of responsibility
You will take over the non project- and domain-specific tasks from our project managers, resp. site managers, in a professional and responsible manner.
We look forward to receiving your application
DAHLEM Beratende Ingenieure GmbH & Co. Wasserwirtschaft KG
Jörg Müller | Bonsiepen 7 | 45136 Essen
Tel. +49 201 8967 - 205