- Renovation or extension of wastewater treatment plants and combined wastewater treatment structures for all service phases of HOAI (Technical Equipment)
- You have a good knowledge of the analysis/evaluation of existing process concepts with advanced specialized software with interface towards construction engineering for electro-technical systems of waste water, sludge treatment and water treatment plants as well as special structures / industrial buildings
- Construction supervision of execution and partcipation in commissioning
- You possess a diploma, bachelor's or master's degree (Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering).
- You ideally have gained of professional experience in the field of mechanical engineering in national or international projects.
- You have good knowledge of English.
- You are characterized by a confident appearance and independent way of working.
- You like to deal with complex issues.
- You are communicative and like working in a team.
What we offer you
You can expect a dynamic work environment, with challenging and varied tasks offering a development potential. Modern working conditions, working time models geared to the needs of our employees as well as an adequate and competitive remuneration are self-evident for us. We take you through our diverse on-the-job trainings. Friendly cooperation and respect for each other are important to us, regular team and company events bring us closer together. With us, you have the freedom to develop creative solutions with your skills and ideas. In this regard, we offer plenty of room for individual initiative and opportunities to take responsibility.
Your new employer
We are a national and international engineering company founded in 1937. Around 120 empolyees work for us in smaller and larger locations - but always together. We combine our consulting and planning expertise and our decades of experience with each other in order to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our customers in the areas of waste water disposal, water management, energy technology and infrastructure.
Your new sphere of activities
Our mechanical engineers develop sophisticated water supply and sanitation measures for wastewater and sludge treatment plants as well as water treatment plants in Germany and abroad. Further to the new construction, also existing process concepts are analyzed and evaluated using advanced specialized software. In addition to project work, we are also active in research.
We look forward to receiving your application
DAHLEM Beratende Ingenieure GmbH & Co. Wasserwirtschaft KG
Jörg Müller | Bonsiepen 7 | 45136 Essen
Phone +49 (0)201 - 8967 - 205