- Planning of new and renovation projects in the area of wastewater treatment plants as well as combined water treatment and stormwater retention basins for all service phases according to the HOAI.
- You possess a diploma, bachelor's or master's degree (Civil or Environmental Engineers, Process Engineer).
- You ideally have gained of professional experience in the field of urban water management, however we also offer qualified graduates a career entry.
- You have a good knowledge of German building law, the VOB, the HOAI as well as good MS Office knowledge.
- You have good knowledge of English.
- You are an open-minded, motivated and independently working personality who likes to deal with complex issues.
- You are communicative and like working in a team.
What we offer you
You can expect a dynamic work environment, with challenging and varied tasks offering a development potential. Modern working conditions, working time models geared to the needs of our employees as well as an adequate and competitive remuneration are self-evident for us. We take you through our diverse on-the-job trainings. Friendly cooperation and respect for each other are important to us, regular team and company events bring us closer together. With us, you have the freedom to develop creative solutions with your skills and ideas. In this regard, we offer plenty of room for individual initiative and opportunities to take responsibility.
Your new employer
We are a national and international engineering company founded in 1937. Around 120 empolyees work for us in smaller and larger locations - but always together. We combine our consulting and planning expertise and our decades of experience with each other in order to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our customers in the areas of waste water disposal, water management, energy technology and infrastructure.
Your new sphere of activities
In the area of urban water management, water and road construction, we design and implement sophisticated construction and civil engineering projects.
We look forward to receiving your application
DAHLEM Beratende Ingenieure GmbH & Co. Wasserwirtschaft KG
Jörg Müller | Bonsiepen 7 | 45136 Essen
Phone +49 (0)201 - 8967 - 205