- Preparation of technical and financial project proposals
- Execution of feasibility studies, implementation planning and tender documents in the field of water, waste water and solid waste sector
- Project management of international projects
- Technical backstopping
- You possess a diploma or master's degree (Civil Engineering with specialization in urban water management).
- You have several years of working professional experience in project management of international projects.
- You can handle projects in technical and economic terms independently.
- You have fluent English and may also have knowledge of another foreign language (French, Spanish or Portuguese, for example).
- You are characterized by a confident appearance and an independent way of working.
- You are communicative and like working in a team.
What we offer you
You can expect a dynamic work environment, with challenging and varied tasks offering a development potential. Modern working conditions, working time models geared to the needs of our employees as well as an adequate and competitive remuneration are self-evident for us. We take you through our diverse on-the-job trainings. Friendly cooperation and respect for each other are important to us, regular team and company events bring us closer together. With us, you have the freedom to develop creative solutions with your skills and ideas. In this regard, we offer plenty of room for individual initiative and opportunities to take responsibility.
Your new employer
We are a national and international engineering company founded in 1937. Around 120 empolyees work for us in smaller and larger locations - but always together. We combine our consulting and planning expertise and our decades of experience with each other in order to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our customers in the areas of waste water disposal, water management, energy technology and infrastructure.
Your new sphere of activities
In our international projects in the area of urban water and water management, we plan and supervise sophisticated engineering measures for new wastewater treatment plants and extensions, for water supply systems as well as for mixed water treatment and stormwater retention facilities.
We look forward to receiving your application
DAHLEM Beratende Ingenieure GmbH & Co. Wasserwirtschaft KG
Jörg Müller | Bonsiepen 7 | 45136 International division, Essen
Phone +49 (0)201 - 8967 - 205