Participate in and help shape the Setup of our Berlin branch Office! Join Forces with our Berlin and Essen team to open up the fast-growing market in Berlin and the surrounding area and become a key part of our future success in Berlin.
- Planning of urban drainage systems, in particular renovation and construction of sewer networks as well as stormwater treatment plants and pumping stations for all phases of HOAI - the schedule of services and fees for architects and engineers acting as puplic contractors
- Depending on suitability and interest, participation in various Dahlem projects, including such concerning waste water treatment, flood protection and climate protection as well as infrastructure measures
- Participation in the technical and Commercial Management of the Berlin projects
- You possess a diploma, bachelor´s or master´s degree (Civil Energineering).
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of urban water management.
- Optionally, you may have project experience in the Berlin area.
- You have knowledge of construction and water law, the German Construction Contract Procedures (VOB) and the schedule of Services and fees for architects and engineers acting as public contractors (HOAI).
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office applications safely and effectively, and you may have acquired also CAD knowledge of AutoCAD.
- You are characterized by a confident appearance and an independent way of working.
- You are communicative and like working in a team.
What we offer you
You can expect a dynamic work environment, with challenging and varied tasks offering a development potential. Modern working conditions, working time models geared to the needs of our employees as well as an adequate and competitive remuneration are self-evident for us. We take you through our diverse on-the-job trainings. Friendly cooperation and respect for each other are important to us, regular team and company events bring us closer together. With us, you have the freedom to develop creative solutions with your skills and ideas. In this regard, we offer plenty of room for individual initiative and opportunities to take responsibility.
Your new empoloyer
We are a national and international engineering company founded in 1937. Around 120 employees work for us in smaller and larger locations - but always together. We combine our consulting and planning expertise and our decades of experience with each other in order to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our customers in the areas of waste water disposal, water management, energy technology and infrastructure.
Your new sphere of activities
In the field of urban water management, hydraulic engineering and road construction, we plan and supervise demanding civil engineering construction projects.
We look Forward to receiving your application
DAHLEM Beratende Ingenieure GmbH & Co. Wasserwirtschaft KG
Jörg Müller | Bonsiepen 7 | 45136 Berlin
Phone +49 (0)201 - 8967 - 205